I started this yesterday but didn’t finish it so am doing it now.
My Whoo Hoots for this Wednesday are….
1. Have started a new blog for the ‘Kids Make Stuff’ Holiday programme. All info re the classes with be added there. Check it out!
2. Have been Christmas shopping this week and managed to get most of it done, just a few little things to go.
3. My Stampin’ Up order arrived yesterday, very exciting to have this
Thanks Keryn for my order!
4. Monday I went along to watch the year 3 and 4 wearable arts that Leigh’s class was involved in at school. Was very cool some of the things the kids came up with using recycled things from home.
5. Jarrod and Leigh came home with their reports this week. I am very proud of my boys, very proud! Jarrod has had a awesome year and has done well with having 3 different teachers through the year. Leigh has done well to and was a little upset today. He just loves his teacher this year and was sad to say bye. And all the kids in his class were pretty cool to. But he has his 2 best mates in his class next year so he is happy.
6. A friend and I went to the Christmas Grotto on Tuesday morning with Claudia and Noah. Noah thought it was pretty cool. I took photos but my camera ran out of batteries after 4 photos.
There was a part of it with Noah’s Ark which was so cool but of course my batteries died before getting to it. Bummer!
7. I have made 2 of these for vouchers we are sending people for Christmas and got the idea from Chic n’ Scratch This women is one clever lady and love all her video’s she does. Thanks Angie for all the inspiration. I made mind from shapes from the cricut and a template for the cover.
8. SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE
40% OFF EVERYTHING IN STORE. NOW ON!!!!!
Well, that is all the Whoo Hoots for this week.
We have had a few not so flash things happen this week to with a trip to the A&E with Jarrod and a ring to the poison centre for Noah.
On Tuesday night Jarrod, Leigh and Sho (student) were playing rugby in the lounge (the boys know they are not allowedto play rugby in the lounge, but didn’t stop them) BOYS!!! and Jarrod fell over and hit his head on the corner of the coffee table and there was blood everywhere. So I raced into A&E and after 2 hours sitting there they had to glue Jarrod’s head together. The nurse told us not to get it wet for 3 days. Jarrod was soooo upset as today (being the last day of school) year 5 -8 were going swimming and Jarrod couldn’t go. Jarrod had a really bad headache so finished school for 08 on Tuesday. He is doing ok but still has a headache. ‘
And onto Noah. Yesterday Noah took the dishwasing liquid from the cupboard and tipped it on the driveway and on his hands then not to sure what he did but it ended up in his month and swallowed some. We aren’t sure if he drunk some or just licked it from his heads. So I was running around trying to find the phone to ring the poison centre. Noah so wasn’t himself. They told me to get him a 1/4 cup of water and to wait an hour or he would start to foam on the inside. OMG!! you are bloody kidding me. He was fine after being sick.
A wee note: The green dishwashing liguid isn’t that bad so I have been told.
I had my fingers crossed Leigh didn’t do something to himself today. He is fine!
Well better go, till next time