My Whoo Hoots for this week are…
1. Stampin’ Scrap Retreat is only weeks away. Looking forward to some time out.
2. I was asked today to go back to my old work for a couple of months while a staff member is away and I said yes. Start on the 2 October at K&K Fashions.
3. Neils mum and dad are coming down from Auckland for Labour weekend, so will be nice to see them. Can’t wait!
4. The ‘Kids Make Stuff’ Holiday programme is out with cool xmas goodies to make. Check out the website! We be selling some of the kids classes as kits so don’t forget to check out the blog and forum for more details soon.
5. Got to catch up with a friend today for coffee and have a shop around Westfield Mall.
6. Little Shop of Sketches are up on blog. Great layouts from the designers. 🙂
Well that is about me for this Wednesday. Hope everyone has a great week.