Whoo Hoots for this week are….
1. Brought a new charm for the Pandora bracelet while out with Vicki last week. I told the boys to tell me what they wanted/liked and I would get a charm that reminded me of them so Jarrod picked a rugby ball so that’s what I got. Very cool!
2. I am booked into Nic Howard’s classes she is teaching at Scrapbook Art next month. Really looking forward to that.
3. We are getting more temp students, they are alot of fun. Can’t wait!
4. I have lost weight since moving into this house with running up and down the stairs a million times a day, LOL!! has to be good, RIGHT!
5. Have been getting lots of boxes delivered to my door. It’s like Christmas!
6. The designers for Little Shop of Sketches are doing a great job so don’t forget to check them out.
7. Monday I went and learnt how to make these beauitful wee angels. I am making some for the craft stall at the fair I am running, along with lots of other things…..am I mad? LOL!! These are made from safety pins, wire and beads.
Well, better go and cook dinner. Haven’t been feeling the best today and spent part of the day in bed. Feeling a little better now so will try and get some work/scrapping done tonight.
Have a great week!