Here we are again at another Wednesday. WOW! the weeks are rolling by. We aren’t doing alot over the holidays due to packing etc. The boys are a little bored with not alot to do but Leigh has a friend coming to stay from Monday morning to Tuesday afternoon. So that will keep them busy for a couple of days.
Anyway here are my Whoo Hoots for this week….
1. I brought another charm for my Pandora bracelet. A pink butterfly!
2. Have got some real bargins on beds etc lately for the new house.
3. Have packed up half of the house, which I am happy about. Only half to go…LOL!!!
4. Had morning tea with a old work mate and friend last Thursday. Was nice to catch up with her as don’t do it offen enough.
5. Am looking forward to this Friday as Kelly, Tracy, Vicki and I are getting together for a coffee/crop. Kelly is in Christchurch and she is coming around here. Will be nice to meet another online scrapping buddy. 🙂
Have a great week everyone.